Thursday 25 September 2014

Happy Birthday to the Most Magnificient- MOM


 According to LEGEND, just before I, Victory Anosike came to this earthly realm, I asked The Most High GOD saying:
 "when i get to earth, i surely will need a guardian, who will that be?" 
Stroking His long white MAGNIFICIENt beard, He said:
"do not worry Son, your guardian has already been arranged - from the beginning of Time. She will guide you, feed you, teach you and smack your ass when you do something stupid so you don't become useless guide you."

ME:  What's her name?
GOD: She may be known to many humans by many names, but to you, she will be MOM.

***and then there was a bright light and a man in a white coat held my big head and brought me out through the light***

But this article is not about me- or about the man in the white coat, it is about THE ONE, The Guardian, MY MOM, Mrs. Charity Anosike a.k.a MOMsey.


THIS IS A DEDICATION:

To the woman who brought out the best in me- and always saw the best in me.

To the one who can read my mind just by staring at my eyes even when my face try to conceal the contents of my heart.

To my greatest Inspiration, Friend, Chef, Advisor, Teacher & Nurse.

To an Amazingly Strong woman-strong enough to tame someone like me.

To the one whose prayers held me UP, even when i had issues getting DOWN (on my knees).

To the one who saw my Weirdness as Uniqueness.

To the one who had faith in me, even when i lost faith in myself.

To the one who i have given more headaches than i have given a birthday present.

To the one whose pot of soup has been invaded several times by me- i have not thought of stopping.

To the MOST MAGNIFICIENT, MOST CARING, MOST THOUGHTFUL, MOST AWESOME, MOST (anything good) Woman on Earth.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMsey, ur boy Loves U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...