Sunday 5 April 2015

How To Be Active On Twitter... Even If You Are Dead

NOTICE>>>>
This post is not aimed at encouraging you to spend your whole life tweeting - unless it is a lifetime career and you gonna get paid...big big money for it.
I thought I should share with you a technique I have used for ages to be active - post links & my thoughts on twitter...even when I am doing something else (eating, sleeping, studying, partying, in church...offline).


INSPIRED BY:
@jackdre02's hilarious tweet: "The only way to know if I'm alive is to check my twitter..."

Hilarity aside, someone can actually be dead...and tweeting.., thanks to...

*drum roll*

Futuretweets.com: This helps you schedule your tweets. All you gotta do is connect thy twitter account and.... VOILA!!! you can (appear to) tweet even when you are doing something else...or being in an untweetable state.


DID YOU KNOW?
You can publish an article even when you are sleeping????

3 comments:

  1. this doesn't work on with retweets and favourites. does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah...just tweet scheduling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this makes me wonder the only way to know if i am alive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...