Monday 1 August 2016

KEEP AWAY FROM THE RECYCLE BIN....



"DO NOT EXPLORE THE RECYCLE BIN OF THOSE YOU ADMIRE."...
This was the thought that was birthed in my head this beautiful FIRST OF AUGUST morning as i browsed through the contents of my Computer Recycle bin...my intention was to empty it, so i can have more memory on my computer to save more relevant stuff.

This message is merely an ANOSMIK way of saying,
"DO NOT LOOK TOO FAR INTO THE PAST OF THOSE YOU ADMIRE or LOVE or HOLD IN HIGH ESTEEM."
....'cos truly, you may find something incriminating...that will make you unadmire or unlove, sorry hate them or change the good impressions you had about them.


Note:
As at the time of writing this, there is nothing incriminating in the recycle bin of my computer...it is empty.

good morning...


Victory 'Empty your Recycle bin' Anosike.

2 comments:

  1. If this is your way of trying to keep me from going all Sherlock Holmes on you, congratulations, it worked. Another nice piece here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll find nothing in there, Dr. Sherlock. THE BIN IS EMPTY

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...