Wednesday 21 January 2015

Let Go Of The Glass Cup...



A story was told of a psychologist (one year like that) who walked around a room while teaching Stress Management to an audience.
As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked the “half empty or half full” question. (Is  the glass half-empty or half-full?)
Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: ”How heavy is this glass of water?”
Answers were giving ranging from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

“The absolute weight doesn’t matter.” She said. “It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it’s not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.”

The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.”

It is therefore very vital that you remember to let go of your stress. Possibly, As early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down.
Do not carry them through the evening and into the night.

PUT THE fucking GLASS DOWN!, Let GO!!!


Victory 'Put it Down' Anosike.

8 comments:

  1. amazing article...although sometimes d hand may be willing to let d glass down but d heart will refuse to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. i guess the psychologist is right. some worries in life are just not worth worrying about. plus, we tend to give power to whatever we give our attention to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. mouse guard trap how to set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. how to thicken mashed potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. a year has 52 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. how many cups is 1 gallon of water

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...