Tuesday 7 July 2015

15 Things My Mother Taught Me


1. My mother taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill your sister (Marcy), go outside. I just finished cleaning."

2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that your daddy does not ask of that plate you broke."

3. My mother taught me about TELEPORTATION.
"If I slap you, you will find yourself in your village!"

4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."

5. My mother taught me PURPOSE.
"Keep crying, and I'll really give you something to cry about."

6. My mother taught me about OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and finish your food!"

7. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Look at that dirt on the back of your white shirt!"

8. My mother taught me BEHAVIORAL DIFFERENCES.
"You should stop acting like someone that did not suck breast milk."

9. My mother taught me about BEHAVIORAL GENETICS.
"You are just like your father!"

10. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until your daddy returns."

11. My mother taught me about MORE ANTICIPATION.
"You are going to eat the rest of the cheese balls when you return from school!"

12. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't sleep, you'll never grow up."

13. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you grow up, you'll understand."

14. My mother taught me about FAMILY BACKGROUND.
"When you get to the University, you will see different persons, KNOW Where You Are Coming From."

15. My mother taught me about KARMA.
"One day, you will have kids. I hope you will be happy when your kids do unto you what you are doing to me!"


...This article was written, in remembrance of one woman who means a lot to me...with all the love in my heart and crase in my head.

WATCH OUT FOR MY FUTURE POST ON: The bad ass Things I Have Taught My Mother...okay, don't expect that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Classic Mulf - One Of anosmik's Shinobi Posters. #LLNP, Man!!!



Victory 'i Love my Mum' Anosike.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...