Friday 3 July 2015

I Got Into An Argument Today...For #booty's Sake


So today I got into an argument with a Facebook Friend. NO It was not that kind that ends in a beef and NO, I don't usually do this...on Facebook. But I had to make today an exception...for a good cause.

He dared to write Writes:

Okay, now I am neither implying that i am a Fan of Infidelity, NOR a Supporter of Cheating Men... NOR a Coach of Divorcing.
No, No, No...
But I am only confessing (do not tell my pastor) that i am (shoulda bolded this) A PROUD LOVER of the booty (females only)...real ones too.

Truly, Church and Spirituality forces me to shut my eyes when I see booty passing my way (lest I burn in hell), and yes I know I do not usually...always deliberately verbally utter my admiration for what I think is the 2nd Most Amazing part of the Human Mature Female Body... next to the Human Mature Female Brain, BUT I think it (the booty) deserves some respect...the respect that it truly naturally deserves but has not been sufficiently served with over the millennia.

And this guy, openly disrespected/ insulted the booty, regarding it as just adipose tissue...as nothing special. JESUUU!!! Infact i am angry again!!! This was a Huge Disrespect, Injustice!!!
And I had to protest ....


PS:
Nobody's ego or reputation was harmed in tha protestful argument. It all ended in 'LOLs' and 'OKs'.

peace!!!


Victory 'Booty Advocate' Anosike.

4 comments:

  1. You are definitely high on weed. Lol. Just kidding. I get your point and your friend's too. He didn't just drive home his point with some sense. Well on the ahem *coughs* booooty issue ehn, I think....*ink don finish sha*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....I suspect the beans I ate before I wrote this sha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! The guy who actually post was really ruthless; something must have happened that made him write that; And your point, you are not far from the truth.

    Is this what actually Inspired u to write BOOTYficient?

    *haven't read it yet duh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. No mind that guy.
    Nah, the 'BOOTYFICENT' Inspiration came before this.
    ***you should see it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...