Sunday 2 August 2015

The Biggest Mistake I Ever Made



I've made a lot of mistakes in this life of mine. Big Ones, Small Ones, Simple ones, Complex and Complicating ones...I have made them all.
Thinking about Mi life this sunday evening, I realize that the biggest Mistake i have ever made was:

***drum rolls***
"waiting for the right time"
BREAKING NEWS:
There is no right time to do it. In my opinion, the whole 'right time' ish is often (if not always) an excuse we give ourselves to cloak our FEAR...Well, it was my own excuse.
Seriously, if you wanna do something, be something, go for something, tell that girl someone something...well, just find a way, with a plan and a deadline, to just do, be and go for that shit.
And if you really want it, you will find a way.


Victory 'Now is the Right Time' Anosike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...